Our statement on COVID-19< 1 min read
These are testing times for small business owners across the globe. Uncertainty cripples us all, “business as usual” seems like a distant memory. Times like this require a unified effort across our community to support each other in any way we possibly can.
So, how can we help your business?
- Pull forward available R&D claims – we can complete your claim in full over video conference
- Present bridging loan opportunities using your future R&D claim income as security
- Provide regular communications on topics that matter to you, such as:
- Accessing Small Business Loans
- Protecting your Supply Chain
- Being Mindful of Mental Health
- Adapting to Working from Home
- HR Implications of COVID-19
We have also been reassured by HMRC that they remain confident in their ability to process all payable credit claims within their 28-day target.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us, and please send us any feedback from these communications by letting us know your core challenges and topics you’d like to hear more about. It’s our responsibility as a business that isn’t impacted too greatly by COVID-19 to support those that are.
Adam Kene, Founder