Do you want to help shape the growth of one of the UK’s top R&D Tax consultancies? Read on and learn what it takes. As a Manager here at Kene Partners you will have a wealth of experience in this industry and be eager to provide R&D tax advice to our technology clients, whilst ensuring the internal team is working to a high standard. The Manager holds a crucial role within the company and reports directly to the Managing Director.
About Kene Partners
Kene Partners is a specialist R&D Tax Consultancy that believes in superb client service delivered through a blend of talent and technology.
A total of £3.5bn was claimed in R&D tax credits by innovative UK companies during 2016-17 and at Kene Partners we want to continue supporting and enabling this figure to increase year on year.
At Kene Partners, our vision is to reinvent this relatively unknown benefit and assist companies from the ground up to revolutionise R&D claims for their business. We want to give business owners the ability to maximise the amount of tax benefit they are eligible for using our expertise and industry knowledge.
We aim to inspire, enable and enhance innovative businesses in the UK to continue to grow and thrive.
This is an ambitious goal and it needs an equally ambitious team in order to succeed. Our growth trajectory shows we’re onto something big and we’re looking for exceptional people excited by the prospect of building something that matters to join the team.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Contributing to the efficient and successful delivery of R&D tax services to our technology/software clients
- Independently managing the entire claims process for larger SMEs and leading day-to-day client liaison for large companies and complex claims, providing a high level of client service at all times
- Contributing to and verifying claims made by more junior members of the team
- Contributing to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients, ensuring that a strong repeat client base is maintained, as well as using their
- referrals for winning new clients
- Getting involved in training of junior members of the team in R&D Tax
- legislation and its application
- Participating in the firm’s internal R&D training for continuous development on
- the R&D Tax legislation
- Maintaining a high working knowledge of the various legislations in order to
- provide the highest quality of consulting
- Working with this lovely bunch of faces www.kene.partners/meet-the-team
- Demonstrable experience, skills and/or passion in technology/software
- Strong commercial awareness and great communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- The capabilities and experience to deliver innovative solutions to complex
- An interest in your own personal development as well as the desire to coach,
- mentor and develop your colleagues
- The will to make a difference and interest in shaping your career within R&D Tax
- The flexibility to take on change, shifting tasks and priorities when
- circumstances dictate (hint: this happens a lot in a fast-paced consultancy)
- We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with our core values and beliefs:
Client is King
- Be proactive not reactive
- Be fully prepared for every interaction
- Never settle for anything less than exceptional
Output Defines Us
- Deliver optimal and successful claims with maximum accuracy, minimal risk and in a timely manner
- Google Test: Would we send that output to the CEO of Google?
- Great output = well received invoices
Dare to be Different
- Kene Partners is a family of collaborative, forward-thinking professionals that are tenacious in their pursuit of the extraordinary
- Respect the freedom, respect the process, fight mediocrity
Enjoy the Journey
- Is there any point in trying if we are not aiming to be the best in the world at what we do?
- Set meaningful goals, respect your health, appreciate the impact you are making
- You’ve got one life, make it count
Finally, benefits! It wouldn’t be a job description without a benefits section. We believe our values set us apart and are our biggest benefit. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values we have some other great perks to tell you about:
- Flexible working – we care about whether you do your job, not where
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Get some well-deserved rest with unlimited holiday after passing probation
- An onboarding budget to ensure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance which includes gym membership, health, optical and dental care